To Learn Complete Java Online in our Group Course Click Here
Avail Early Bird Offer : As videos are still being added, enroll in this course at a special pre-opening discount!
If you want to learn Java programming, you've come to the right place!
Here you'll find everything you need to get off to a great start learning the basics of Core Java.
This Core Java course is designed for beginners who want to learn Java programming right from scratch. This course will help IT Professionals, Engineers, & other aspirants build a strong grip on OOP concepts and Java Language. It will also be suitable for High school students who have Java as a subject.
Java is a simple, portable, distributed, robust, secure, dynamic, architecture neutral, object oriented programming language. It was developed by Sun Microsystems and has evolved to be the most predominant and popular general purpose programming language. This technology allows the software designed and developed once for an idealized ‘virtual machine’ to run on various computing platforms.
With Java, you can quickly build Web-enabled as well as full-featured stand-alone applications and games. Java programs are portable can be run on many different kinds of computer without being re-written. This was a revolution in programming languages and one of the biggest reasons why it has been one of the most popular languages ever since it's release in 1995.
Since there would be no limit to advancements, this course can push you into the world of programming from where you can move ahead to conquer advance frontiers!
Here is how this online course benefits you:
- You advance your technical skills and probably move into a better career
- You get help in clearing exams and get good grades
- You get help in learning new programming skills to add to one’s portfolio
- You can start developing mobile applications for Android Mobile OS (Step forward to Android course available from the same teacher)
The Basics of Core Java Programming online course includes:
- 10 recorded videos
- Online access to course material
About the teacher:
Aman hold’s a Masters degree in Computer Application and a Bachelors degree in Computer Application as well. He has been a Mozilla campus representative and a campus chapter leader of CodeChef.com. He has also taught 10th and 12th grade students as a formal teacher for for some time, and a part time trainer for engineering students of Data Structure, C and Java programming.
He has been an active participant in various coding competitions (e.g. Google Code Jam and Java Code for Freedom, when Sun Microsystem didn’t use to belong to Oracle), and a participant in some Open Source projects as well.
The Basics of Core Java online course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Programming in General
- Why Java became so popular
- Those words you keep hearing about Java
- Concepts of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- How these concepts are implemented in Java
- Some concepts specifically related to Java
- Setting things up to run your code and a sample hello world program
- Classes and Objects
- Programming basics (operators, tokens, constants, initialization etc.)
- Functions aka Methods
- Decision Making ( If, If Else, Switch, ternary operator)
- Loops (for, while, do-while)
- Creating classes, objects and using them
- The String class
- Scope modifiers (Encapsulation)
- Exception Handling
- Operation on Files
- The real coding problems
Language of instruction: English